Friday, September 30, 2016

September's End

September marks a month of change. The weather changes with the start of fall. Students go back to school and go back to their normal schedules. I had already been teaching the majority of my students for a month, but they started Chinese school. I started my normal teaching schedule. In school, we have been doing less ice breakers and routines and have been starting to rigorously dig into the curriculum. Even with the changes, I have been able to develop some routines. One of the routines is Fried Chicken Monday (FCM), where some of the other teachers and I get fried chicken and watch TV. Both inside and outside of school it was an incredibly busy month. We had a four-day weekend, where Josilin and I took a day trip to Taipei. There were three typhoons with two typhoon days. I also finally got a scooter and my Alien Resident Card (ARC).  Here is a look at some of the things that I did this month.

Click on the picture to get a better view and to be able to read it better. 

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy! Love the multimedia blog post love you 😍

    ReplyDelete